North Dakota Wedding and High School Senior Photographer
* am a Bravo channel addict.
* am starting my seventh season photographing weddings and high school seniors.
* am on Pinterest far too much!
* have six tattoos.
* am a total goofball and tend to laugh super loud.
* am addicted to Coca-Cola. I know I should quit but I kind of don't want to!
* am such a night owl. In fact it's 3am as I type this!
* my work has been featured in numerous wedding blogs, in Minnesota Bride Magazine & Dainty Obsessions Magazine. Click HERE to check them out!
* am a college grad. MSUM & Hallmark Institute of Photography.
* won 2011 Best Bet/Best Photographer in Fargo/Moorhead by the readers of the High Plains Reader! So awesome!
* love to travel! My favorite country is Cambodia. I highly recommend it!
* adore summer light, a couple hours before sunset. It's my favorite.
* LOVE to photograph weddings and seniors. Photography is all I have ever wanted to do and I'm so happy that it is what I do for a living!